1. FILL OUT INTAKE FORM AND UPLOAD FORMS
2. FILL OUT STATE ATTESTATION FORM
3. SCHEDULE TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENT
4. SET UP PATIENT PORTAL ON AZDHS WEBSITE
Once your appointment is scheduled, you will be sent a link for your video appointment with our physician.
- Next, you will be sent an email from the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) requesting you to set a password for your patient portal. We will provide you a password to set for your Individual Licensing Portal. If you create your own password, we will need to be provided with it as the Individual Licensing Portal is how we are processing your application.
- At the time of the appointment we will make sure we have all the necessary documentation. When you are done with your appointment, you may log off.
- Once the processing of your application is complete, you will receive two emails from ADHS. The first being the receipt, the second being an approval email.
- After receiving this approval email, you will be able to log into your Individual Licensing Portal and see your digit card.
- If this is your first Medical Marijuana Card, you are eligible for a Complimentary Consultation with our advisor. To set this appointment, call us at